What is the PRINCE2® Practitioner Qualification?
The Practitioner is the second of the two PRINCE2® courses you are required to pass to become a PRINCE2 Practitioner. This PRINCE2® Practitioner online learning course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the scope, content and structure of the PRINCE2® method, to fully prepare you for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
Move to the next level in your project management career
Who is the PRINCE2® Practitioner Qualification for?
This course is aimed at anyone wishing to gain the qualification, having already achieved the PRINCE2® Foundation level qualification. This course would benefit:
- Project Managers
- General Managers
- Programme Managers
- Team Managers and support staff
- Staff who will have a defined role
- Project Management Consultants
Candidates need to exhibit the competence that was required for them to pass their Foundation qualification, and additionally, show that they can apply and tune PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario. Specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2® and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2® to different project circumstances.
The PRINCE2 (6th Edition) courses on this page are offered by Training Bytesize, an Accredited Training Organisation of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a (registered) trademark of Axelos Limited.