The Practitioner is the second of the two PRINCE2® courses you are required to pass to become a PRINCE2 Practitioner. This PRINCE2® Practitioner online learning course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the scope, content and structure of the PRINCE2® method, to fully prepare you for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
Move to the next level in your project management career
This course is aimed at anyone wishing to gain the qualification, having already achieved the PRINCE2® Foundation level qualification. This course would benefit:
- Project Managers
- General Managers
- Programme Managers
- Team Managers and support staff
- Staff who will have a defined role
- Project Management Consultants
Candidates need to exhibit the competence that was required for them to pass their Foundation qualification, and additionally, show that they can apply and tune PRINCE2® to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario. Specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2® products and can apply this understanding
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2® and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2® to different project circumstances.