ICT Functional Skills Level 2 helps you develop the practical computer skills you need to flourish in the working environment and everyday life, and gain the nationally recognised qualification to prove it. Want to keep track of your business’s incomings and outgoings? You need to create a spreadsheet. Want to wow a new client and close a deal? You need to create a PowerPoint presentation. In this course, we break down all this essential ICT knowledge (and much more) over 14 interactive units created by subject specialists, complete with activities to test your knowledge as you learn. Plus, you’ll have unlimited tutor support every step of the way.
From email, to web browsing, to Excel, this course will teach you all the ICT skills that employers want!
Brand new: We’re delighted to be able to offer the option of an online exam that you take at home, for this course.
Why study ICT Functional Skills Level 2?
• You’ll gain an NCFE accredited qualification equivalent to a GCSE
• You can demonstrate to employers you’ve mastered a range of ICT skills, from word processing to Excel
• You’ll gain the qualification and confidence to apply for jobs or higher education courses requiring ICT knowledge
• You can study in your own time, at your own pace, via laptop, phone, or tablet
• You can retake units at any time to strengthen your knowledge and prepare for your exams.