Fancy becoming a whiz with pie charts, or learning how to effortlessly convert between fractions and percentages? Maybe you’d like to easily be able to calculate the tip you should leave at a restaurant, or how much money you’ll save in the supermarket with that 10% discount? Our NCFE CACHE accredited Functional Skills Maths Level 2 course will give you all these skills, and more. A recognised equivalent of GCSE, during this course, you’ll learn how to interpret and express data using charts, diagrams, and tables, work with fractions, decimals, and percentages, and much more.
Get the real-world mathematical skills you need to excel in both everyday life, and in the workplace
Why study functional skills maths level 2?
• You’ll gain an NCFE accredited qualification equivalent to a GCSE
• You can demonstrate to employers you’ve mastered a range of maths skills, from calculating volumes to interpreting statistics
• You’ll gain the qualification and confidence to apply for jobs or higher education courses requiring maths knowledge
• You can study in your own time, at your own pace, via laptop, phone, or tablet
• You can retake units at any time to strengthen your knowledge and prepare for your exams.
Need to gain other functional skills qualifications such as English or ICT? Check out our range of functional skills courses for money-saving bundles!