Develop the ability to train and assess others with our CAVA Assessor and AET Teaching course bundle. Ideally packing two must-have qualifications that give you ‘Associate Teacher’ and ‘Qualified Assessor’ status upon completion. Aptly designed for those wanting to work as an assessor in school and work settings. The secret to your success starts with Oxbridge. Obtain real results with an award-winning college by enrolling in a CAVA & AET course today!
Become an associate teacher and qualified assessor, AND save 10%!
Are you looking for a convenient, cost-effective way to gain both your CAVA and AET qualifications? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Our package looks so good on the outside and, we promise, it’ll make you feel better on the inside. Become qualified in CAVA and AET in 12 months with two courses in this education bundle:
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
Our CAVA qualification nurtures your ability to appraise the competencies of others within school and work settings. As a result, you’ll effectively be able to coach people to do better in academia or their chosen careers. You can expect to:
- Understand the principles and practices of assessment
- Assess occupational competencies in the work environment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training RQF (Teacher Training)
- Our AET qualification prepares you for the further education and skills sector
- Nationally recognised, it’s an ideal stepping stone to progressing to a PGCE
Furthermore, it forms strong foundations in both teaching and training. You can expect to:
- Understand roles, responsibilities and also relationships
- Learn to use inclusive teaching and learning approaches
- Gain knowledge of session planning and micro-teach skills
- Study the role of assessment in education and training
Our CAVA Assessor and AET Teaching bundle offer you:
The fastest route to gaining Level 3 certification in teacher training and assessing: save money on your course fees by enrolling on the two qualifications together. In addition to enhancing your life, they’ll help you attain greater success within the field of education and vocational assessment. Both qualifications are also fully recognised by the prestigious awarding body NCFE.
This bundle includes the following:
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education (AET)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (CAVA)
This CAVA and AET course bundle is perfect for those wanting to be more and achieve more! Enjoy two courses and unlimited tutor support for a big reduction and also the best value fee. Enrol now to start your learning journey with us at Oxbridge.
What you'll learn
At the end of this bundle, successful learners will be awarded two NCFE Qualifications. The training courses have been designed specifically to meet the needs of learners who prefer to study from home.
How is this course assessed or examined?
You will be expected to complete a range of assignments for both courses, which are submitted and then marked by your tutor. You will not be required to take an external exam.
As part of your course, you will complete a short practical Micro-Teach as part of your teacher training qualification. This can be easily achieved by volunteering in a teaching environment. You’ll also be required, as part of the CAVA qualification to assess learners in their work environment.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, it is recommended that you have an intermediate ability to read and write English.