The ACCPH (Accredited Counsellors, Coaches, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists). are an independent professional body and register for counsellors, coaches, psychotherapists and hypnotherapists.
You can find out more about ACCPH membership options directly from the ACCPH.
They aim to serve:
- Professionals who hold recognised qualifications completed by home study, (distance learning). These being of a specific nationally recognised standard.
- Professionals who hold recognised qualifications from attending a course over a period of time.
- Members of the public and businesses who use are looking for a qualified counsellor, coach, psychotherapist or hypnotherapist.
What does an endorsement from ACCPH mean?
An endorsement from ACCPH means that once you’ve received your certificate, you’ll be able to apply for membership, which has numerous benefits:
- You can market your skills, qualifications, website, blog and social media transparently to a targeted audience.
- You’ll get the chance to display your professional profile 24/7 in the public domain as proof of your qualification and skills.
- You’ll get discounted insurance rates due to our association with a leading broker – Westminster Indemnity.
- You’ll have access to a substantial range of training from ACCPH’s Accredited Training Providers.
- Professional recognition and acknowledgement of your qualification level, skill and competence