Distance learning or as it often referred to, E-learning, is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. More and more people are becoming more interactive with technology. Consequently, E-learning is becoming increasingly easier, thus easier to study the subjects of your choice from the convenience of your own home, including QCF Qualifications and A-Levels.
Did you know: More than 270,000 undergraduate students are taking their first degrees via distance learning, together with some 108,000 postgraduate students?
You can improve your lifestyle and your confidence with distance learning courses from Oxbridge. Whether you are looking for full time courses or part time courses, we offer flexible, convenient learning that is enjoyable, affordable and fully supported by our expert tutors.
E-learning makes learning possible
Distance learning makes it possible to study wherever you are, at whatever time you might want to learn. There is no such thing as going to classes or travelling from one place to another. Now it is all conveniently packed into one easy-to-use website location. E-learning is not just learning from the web, it is a whole new way of opening yourself up to knowledge!
Here are just a few facts about E-learning that proves it is a world changing industry:
- E-learning does not just take on the form of getting info from the web. You can also participate in distance learning by listening to podcasts and taking part in online lectures.
- Traditional methods of learning can be less effective than distance learning. Traditional methods, do not allow the individual to take all the time they specifically need to process the information they receive.
- Distance learning gives you the opportunity to learn about anything; regardless of whether it is commonly accepted in general schooling syllabus material.
- The concept of E-learning has been in motion years and is evolving so quickly that it is fast becoming one of the most popular ways of learning in the world.
- Large companies make use of E-learning as a form of training, as it is far less challenging than sending a large group of individuals to one location each day.
- A general long distance learning course is completed in less time than it would if the course was given in a classroom! You are able to move through the course at your own pace.
- It costs much less to study online than it does to study in a classroom. When learning online, all the material is accessible via the web, no need to buy as many expensive course books.
E-Learning and You
E-learning is more effective and delivers better results than the traditional way of studying. It is already becoming one of the most popular ways of getting the knowledge you need to excel in life! With Oxbridge, you can enrol 365 days a year. We're here to help make your dreams a reality, in line with your current lifestyle.
Our expert tutor support ensures that you are never alone in your studies. Our tutors will guide you from initial enrolment right up until your final assessment. They will provide you with as much or as little support as needed.
If the time has come for you to venture down a new path, get the best possible start with Oxbridge. Take a look at our Awarding Bodies to discover which qualifications and certifications can be achieved.