Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
We are giving you the chance to win a family season pass for up to 2 adults and 2 children to a UK attraction of your choice. All you have to do is LIKE our Facebook OR Twitter page and SHARE/RETWEET our post
Summer Prize Draw: Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw will have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter, the Prize Draw campaign states that you must ‘like our page’, ‘like the post’ and ‘share the post.’ However, a winner will be chosen at random out of all who have engaged with the campaign.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- OXB accepts no responsibility for engagement or entries that are incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by OXB.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 13 September 2018. Entries or engagement received after the Prize Draw ends will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen at random by a computer process out of all the entrants that have engaged with the campaign. The draw will take place on 14 September 2018.
- The winner will receive a standard Season or Annual Pass for up to 4 people (2 adults & 2 children) for an UK attraction of your choice out of one of the following attractions: Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Warwick Castle, Legoland Discovery Centre Manchester, Dudley Zoo & Castle, West Midlands Safari Park, The Black Country Museum, Living Coasts Museum, Wookey Hole, Kents Cavern, Ironbridge Gorge Museums, Oakwood Theme Park, Birmingham Museums (including ThinkTank), English Heritage Attractions, National Trust Attractions, M&D’s Scotland’s Theme Park, Robin Hoods Wheelgate Park.
- To review the terms and conditions of each attraction, click on the links provided to each attraction above. However, we cannot be held liable for broken links or changes in the Terms and Conditions for any of the attractions we’ve provided a link to above.
- The season or annual pass duration is dependant on the attraction selected. Read Terms and Conditions of individual attractions to find more about eligibility, opening times, peak and off-peak rules for your pass, and duration.
- The prize of a Family Pass will accommodate admission for 2 adults and 2 children. Certain individual attractions may accommodate more children. Visit the Terms and Conditions for the attraction of your choice for specific details on how many children are permitted per pass.
- For attractions that do not offer a ‘family’ Season/Annual ticket option, we will accommodate ticket passes for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- The prize is for a standard pass only. The prize will not cover premium passes.
- The winner, on selecting one attraction from the list above, will have also accepted the Terms and Conditions of the selected attraction by following the links provided for each attraction above.
- If a member of your group needs disabled access, you need to ensure that your chosen attraction accommodates for disabled visitors. We cannot and will not be held responsible for any accessibility difficulties or requirements that may arise in regard to any chosen attraction.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 14 September 2018 and must respond to the email within 7 days to accept their prize.
- If a winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified by OXB, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and OXB shall be entitled to select another winner. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and OXB shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by OXB by post.
- OXB retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and shall participate on OXB’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by OXB and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s name for publicity purposes (in any medium and on the internet, including any websites hosted by OXB and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined above.
- OXB accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. OXB further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials regarding the Prize Draw.
- If you ‘the entrant’ are the winner of the Prize Draw, OXB accepts no responsibility and cannot be held liable in the event of death, personal or mental injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of attending one of the above attractions.
- OXB reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).