Golden Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Golden Ticket’ prize draw is only open to people aged 18 and over.
2. There will be three ‘Golden Tickets’ available to win via Oxbridge Ltd.
3. Each ‘Golden Ticket’ will offer a different prize:
- Ticket 1 – Your entire course reimbursed by Oxbridge Ltd for up to 12 months
- Ticket 2 – 25% of your course reimbursed by Oxbridge Ltd
- Ticket 3 – An Amazon Voucher to the value of £20 provided by Oxbridge Ltd
4. Each ‘Golden Ticket’ will come with a unique code ‘EASTERXXXX’ that must be quoted when contacting Oxbridge to redeem and/or claim your prize.
5. A ‘Golden Ticket’ may or may not be placed in the course materials/packs of those enrolling between the dates 17 – 30 April 2019.
6. ‘Gold Ticket’ winners will be chosen at random from customers who purchase a course with Oxbridge Ltd between 17 – 30 April 2019.
7. If you’re a winner of a ‘Golden Ticket’, a valid student ID number will be required (alongside your unique code) to redeem your prize when contacting Oxbridge.
8. ‘Golden Tickets’ cannot be exchanged or substituted for cash alternatives.
9. The unique code on ‘Golden Ticket‘ wins must be claimed before the 15/05/19, after which time they will expire, and you will no longer be able to accept the prize being offered.
10. However, the value of the three ‘Golden Ticket’ prizes will only be rewarded once you, the student, have passed your 14-day-cancellation period.
11. Oxbridge Ltd, in advance, are aware of the winner of each individual ‘Golden Ticket’.
12. Oxbridge Ltd, in advance, are aware of which course packs a ‘Golden Ticket’ has been placed.
13. The prize draw only applies to the course in which you find the golden ticket which has been purchased between the dates April 17 – 30, 2019.
14. People using ‘Golden Ticket’ unique codes will have accepted the Terms and Conditions of Oxbridge Ltd, as well as the terms and conditions of this Golden Ticket offer.
15. ‘Golden Tickets’ can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer provided by Oxbridge Ltd.
16. To claim your prize, you must contact Oxbridge Ltd, quoting your unique code and student id number.
17. Only the owner of the course in which the ‘Golden Ticket’ was placed can claim the prize.
18. Oxbridge Ltd reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time.
20. In the event that these Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, the terms of the English Language version shall prevail in the event of any conflict.
21. Oxbridge Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of using our Golden Ticket codes.
22. Three winners will be chosen at random out of all customers enrolling on a course between the dates of April 17 – 30.
23. Oxbridge Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
24. Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the ‘Golden Tickets’ and shall participate on Oxbridge Ltd’s reasonable request. The winner who redeems their ‘Golden Ticket’ consents to the use by Oxbridge Ltd and its related companies, for an unlimited time, the winner’s name for publicity purposes (in any medium and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Oxbridge Ltd and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in redeeming the ‘Golden Ticket’, all winner consent to the same.
25. Oxbridge Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of redeeming a ‘Golden Ticket’ or accepting your prize. Oxbridge Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials regarding the ‘Golden Ticket.’
26. If a winner does not respond before the expiry date of 15/05/2019, the winner’s prize will be forfeited. If a winner rejects their prize or the code entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited by Oxbridge Ltd.
27. Oxbridge Ltd reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.