Forget fiddling around with lash glue and trying to fix strips in place – Russian lashes are a one-appointment fix to darker, longer, and fuller lashes that last up to eight weeks. If you’re looking for a treatment that will provide your clients with effortless glam and keep them coming back for more, then look no further! This online course was created for beauty technicians, those interested in eyelash enhancement, or students looking to study beauty at a higher level. So, whether you want to work in a salon, a spa, or even start your own eyelash bar – you can!
A beauty beginner? Never fear – this course will also teach you all the foundational skills and knowledge you’ll need to get started within the beauty industry, before moving on to technical skills. You’ll study completely online with the aid of in-depth video tutorials, and you’ll work in your own time, at your own pace.
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- Skin types, diseases, and disorders
- The anatomy and physiology of the eye, skin, and muscular system
- How to apply, maintain, and remove fabulous Russian lashes
What you'll learn
Unit 1 - Foundation
- Personal Standards and Practice
- Effective Communication with Clients
- Business Promotion
- Preparation of the Work Area
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Being effective at Work
- Promoting Products & Services
- Retail Specific Legislation
- Reception Duties
- Taking Payments & Methods
Unit 2 - Anatomy and Physiology
- Hair Structure and Removal
- Cells and Tissues
- The Skin
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- Blood & The Heart
- The Lymphatic System
- The Systems
- Anatomy of the eye
Unit 3 - Russian Lashes
Application & Tips
Preparation & Application
Removal and Maintenance
Once you have passed the course, your diploma certificate will be available for download via the online portal. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time.
How is this course assessed or examined?
Assessed via videos submitted to your tutor and an online assessment at the end of the course.. Once you’ve achieved the desired pass percentage, you’ll move on to the next module. Units and tests can be retaken at any time to strengthen your knowledge.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, it is recommended that you have an intermediate ability to read and write English.