This Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector is aimed at learners who are considering or starting out in, a career in the health sector. It equips learners with underpinning knowledge and understanding of the sector and roles within it. This qualiﬁcation develops the knowledge and understanding needed to become an effective member of a health care team.
• Role of the health care worker
• Communication skills
• Personal development in the health sector
• Health, safety and security in the health sector
• Understanding quality standards
• Equality, diversity and inclusion
CACHE stands for the Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education, and are the leading specialist Awarding Organisation for the Care and Education Sector.