Interested in a career as a nail technician, but not sure where to begin? We’ve got you covered. On this in-depth course created by beauty professionals, you’ll master all the essentials needed to practice nail care in a salon or freelance, covering everything from nail artistry to grooming and healthcare. Once qualified, you’ll be able to design, apply, maintain and remove fibreglass, acrylics and silks, plus more! With your new skills, clients will return for your latest trends, quality service and artistic flare!
This award-winning 5-in-1 course will give you the skills and technical know-how to become the ultimate nail tech!
Taught through a series of in-depth units complete with video tutorials, this course is structured to ensure you begin by mastering the foundational skills all beauty therapists need. This makes it ideal for beginners, as well as more seasoned nail techs! After you’ve gained your certificate, you’ll be able to apply for professional insurance, and you’ll also have the support and guidance of industry professionals as you study.
What will I learn?
- How run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- Skin types, diseases, and disorders
- The anatomy and physiology of the nail, skin, and muscular system
- How to master the art of tip application, as well as the products you’ll need
- Fibreglass and silk application, maintenance, and removal
- How to professionally apply and remove gel and acrylic extensions
- The correct aftercare advice to give to your clients.