Nail sculpting is the ideal way to enhance a client’s nails without applying glue, tips, or having to blend a nail extension, making it an essential skill for any beauty therapist. A sculpted nail can take any shape the client desires, from the practical and elegant oval, to the glamorous and increasingly popular ‘stiletto’.
Whether you want to work in a salon, a spa, or even set up your business, this Nail Sculpting Course will enable you to provide this popular treatment, and apply for professional insurance. You’ll enjoy step-by-step video tutorials, as well as the support and guidance of beauty professionals if you need it. You’ll also be able to study completely online, in your own time, at your own pace.
Discover how to sculpt nails to perfection with this award-winning course created by beauty professionals
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- Skin types, diseases and disorders
- Anatomy and physiology of the nails, bones and muscular system
- Skin and nail diseases and disorders
- The nail sculping process
- Application and removal of gel and acrylic
- Aftercare and nail maintenance.