Many economic structures depend on natural resources. Managing Environmental Resources of Industries such as forestry, fishing, agriculture and tourism rely on the healthy function of the natural environment, and hardly a productive industry does not rely on natural resources. The industries will suffer if this resource base is damaged in any way.
- What influences biodiversity?
- Why is biodiversity important?
- Climate change
- Why is climate change important?
- The effects of climate change in the UK
- Can climate change be stopped?
- Managing energy
- Consequences of not managing energy
- Managing the use of water
- Consequences of not managing water
- How road transport affects the environment
- Managing road transport
- Impact of not managing transport
- Managing pollution
- Consequences of not managing pollution
- Waste Disposal
- Managing waste
- Methods of disposing of waste
- Impact of not managing waste
- How effective environmental practices can benefit your business
- Other legislation associated with record keeping
Frequently Asked Questions
We have some answers to common student questions, but if you can't find the answer you're looking for then please contact us and we will do everything we can to answer your questions.
Most students finish comfortably within the course duration period given. However, if you do need more time, your personal tutor support can be extended for an additional fee.
That’s fine, this course can be studied anywhere and is completed by submitting Tutor marked assignments (TMAs).
Please check our FAQs section or Contact Us, we are happy to answer any questions you have.