Makeup is not only about increasing someone’s confidence, but also a way of expressing creativity. It’s an art in and of itself, and with the right techniques, skills, and knowledge, there are so many ways you can accentuate certain features, or complement aspects of the face using colour or shading.
This all-in-one beauty diploma is your first step to becoming a professional makeup artist
On this Makeup Artistry Diploma course, you’ll explore everything from colour theory and face shapes, to skin types and physiology. Through step-by-step guidance and video tutorials, you’ll become an expert in producing makeup looks for day, night and special occasions, whilst receiving support and guidance from beauty professionals. This course is perfect for any beautician looking to learn a new skill, whether you work freelance, in a salon, or spa – and you can work at a pace that suits you.
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- The anatomy and physiology of the hair, skin, skeletal, eyes, muscular, and lymphatic systems
- How to create stunning makeup looks using professional techniques
- What makeup to use to suit different face shapes
- Which products you’ll need, and how to apply them
- Aftercare and maintenance advice