In today’s world, people like looking their best and want beautiful skin they can be proud of. So, why not give your clients what they want? Softer, younger, smoother and, blemish-free skin. This luxury facial course develops your know-how of various skin types to treat breakouts, eliminate dark circles, and minimise pigmentation. You’ll enrich your service offering with specialist techniques, including scalp massages, hot towel steaming and hot oil masks, helping your clients look and feel their very best.
Whether you’re a veteran therapist or a facial fanatic just starting out, on this award-winning course, you’ll learn to carry out an incredibly relaxing 1 hour 30 minute treatment for your clients. From mini back massages to hot oil masks, your treatments will help them face the world feeling brand-new. Moreover, they’ll appreciate you going the extra mile to make their pamper day out that more luxurious. Think about it! Style is always better than substance. Enrol today to upgrade your beauty belt.
What will I learn?
- How run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- Skin types, diseases, and disorders
- Hot towel and hot oil treatments
- Which products to use
- Massage techniques
- Contra-actions and aftercare
What you'll learn
Unit 1 - Foundation
- Personal Standards and Practice
- Effective Communication with Clients
- Business Promotion
- Preparation of the Work Area
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Being effective at Work
- Promoting Products & Services
- Retail Specific Legislation
- Reception Duties
- Taking Payments & Methods
Unit 2 - Anatomy and Physiology
- Hair Structure and Removal
- Cells and Tissues
- The Skin
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- Blood & The Heart
- The Lymphatic System
- The Systems
- Anatomy of the eye
Unit 3 - Skin Healthcare
- Skin Types
- Skin Diseases / Disorders
Unit 4 - Luxury Facial
- Hot towels and Hot Oil treatments
- Skin types
- Contra-Actions and Aftercare
Once you have passed the course, your diploma certificate will be available for download via the online portal. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time.
How is this course assessed or examined?
Assessed via videos submitted to your tutor and an online assessment at the end of the course.. Once you’ve achieved the desired pass percentage, you’ll move on to the next module. Units and tests can be retaken at any time to strengthen your knowledge.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, it is recommended that you have an intermediate ability to read and write English.