Are your clients looking for the secrets to effortless, make-up-free beauty? Revolutionise their daily routine with our award-winning Lash & Brow Diploma! In this course, you’ll learn to professionally tint lashes and brows, and you’ll also cover the essential processes needed for eye enhancement, including waxing, threading and extensions. Ideal for beginners or beauty therapists looking to add to their current skillset, this award-winning course will allow you to develop a highly profitable skill all beauty therapists need.
Our Lash & Brow Diploma was created for aspiring eye technicians or students looking to study beauty therapy in their own time, at their own pace. The course covers everything you’ll need to know to be able to work as an eye makeup specialist in a salon or a spa, or even to gain insurance and launch your own business. You’ll study online with helpful video tutorials to guide you, and you’ll be supported by industry professionals.
What will I learn?
- How run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Anatomy and physiology, including the skeletal and muscular systems
- Eyelash tinting and eyebrow tinting, as well as waxing and shaping
- How to apply and maintain eyelash extensions
- Eyebrow threading, maintenance, and aftercare
What you'll learn
Unit 1 - Foundation
- Personal Standards and Practice
- Effective Communication with Clients
- Business Promotion
- Preparation of the Work Area
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Being effective at Work
- Promoting Products & Services
- Retail Specific Legislation
- Reception Duties
- Taking Payments & Methods
Unit 2 - Anatomy and Physiology - Partial
- Anatomy and Physiology – Partial
Unit 3 - Eyelash Enhancement
- Eyelash Tinting
- Eyebrow Tinting
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Eyebrow Waxing
Unit 4 - Eyelash Extensions
- Eyelash Extensions
- Preparation & Treatment
- Eyelash Extensions Procedure
Unit 5 - Threading
- What is Threading
- Preparation and Client
- Procedure and Aftercare
Once you have passed the course, your diploma certificate will be available for download via the online portal. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time.
How is this course assessed or examined?
Assessed via videos submitted to your tutor and an online assessment at the end of the course.. Once you’ve achieved the desired pass percentage, you’ll move on to the next module. Units and tests can be retaken at any time to strengthen your knowledge.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, it is recommended that you have an intermediate ability to read and write English.