Indian head massage stimulates acupuncture points along the head, neck, and shoulders, and can help relieve stress-related conditions and muscular tension. With the fast-paced world we live in today, it’s becoming an increasingly popular way for people to relax and unwind, making it an essential skill for any beauty therapist.
Discover the ancient art of Indian head massage on this professional course designed for beauty therapists
This level 3 course is suitable for those with massage experience, as well as complete beginners. You’ll master the technique from start to finish with the help of working beauty professionals, as well as step-by-step video tutorials, so you’ll feel more than confident offering this treatment to your clients. When you’ve passed the course, you’ll be able to apply for professional insurance, making it ideal if you’re looking to start your own business.
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- The anatomy and physiology of the skin, hair and muscular system
- Contraindications to treatment
- The equipment you’ll need
- Chakras and auras
- How to prepare for and complete the massage
- Aftercare advice