Hot wax is perfect for smaller and more sensitive areas of the skin, encouraging skin hydration with natural and comforting ingredients which leave skin feeling smooth and silky. A hugely popular beauty option for many people, learning how to perform hot waxing is an essential skill for any beautician. This comprehensive course is designed to offer you support and guidance from beauty professionals, as well as helpful video tutorials to help you gain the knowledge you need to add this service your portfolio.
Give your clients the silky smooth, hair-free skin they crave with our professional waxing course
Whether you’re a practising beautician, or just looking to add a new string to your bow, this online course is ideal. What’s more, after you’ve completed it, you’ll be able to apply for professional insurance – perfect if you’re looking to set up your own business!
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- The anatomy and physiology of the hair, skin and muscular system
- Skin types, diseases and disorders
- How to prepare the skin for waxing
- The equipment and products you’ll need
- The waxing procedure and aftercare