Improving sleep, relieving muscle tension, and reducing stress and anxiety are just some of the benefits of a hot stone massage. It might sound a little odd, but it’s actually an incredibly popular and effective therapy, which makes it a fantastic (and profitable!) skill for any beauty therapist to learn.
Discover the ancient art of hot stone massage in this course designed specially for beauty therapists
Whether you want to work in a salon, spa, or even set up your own massage business, this online course will equip you with all the skills and knowledge you’ll need through video content and step-by-step tutorials. You’ll be able to work in your own time, at your own pace, with the support of beauty professionals throughout.
What will I learn?
- How you’ll run your own business, interact with clients, and promote services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- Skin types, diseases and disorders
- How to perform a hot stone massage
- The spiritual effects of hot stones
- Client contraindications