The removal of wax and other debris from the ears has many benefits, such as clearing sinuses and regulating pressure and be achieved via an ear candling course. Our online Hopi Ear Candling Course will teach you everything you need to know about this ancient art.
Hopi ear candles are said to do just that and are infused with beeswax, herbs, and essential oils to create a relaxing experience for the client. Growing in popularity year on year, ear candling is an essential skill that every beauty therapist needs, whether you aspire to work within the industry, or you’re already a pro.
This online Hopi ear candle course covers everything you’ll need to know to become a Hopi ear candling course specialist, and you’ll be guided through the process with the help of step-by-step guides and video tutorials. You’ll be able to work in your own time, at your own pace, with the support and guidance of beauty professionals.
What will I learn during this ear candling course?
- How to run your own Hopi ear candling business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- The anatomy and physiology of the skin, muscular and lymphatic system
- Skin types, diseases, and disorders
- How to perform ear candling
- Client preparation, equipment, and products
- Aftercare advice
What you'll learn
Unit 1 - Foundation
- Personal Standards and Practice
- Effective Communication with Clients
- Business Promotion
- Preparation of the Work Area
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Being effective at Work
- Promoting Products & Services
- Retail Specific Legislation
- Reception Duties
- Taking Payments & Methods
Unit 2 - Anatomy and Physiology
- Hair Structure and Removal
- Cells and Tissues
- The Skin
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- Blood & The Heart
- The Lymphatic System
- The Systems
- Anatomy of the eye
Unit 3 - Skin Healthcare
Unit 4 - Hopi Ear Candling
- What is Hopi Ear Candling
- Client Preparation, Equipment & Products
- Specific Anatomy &Physiology
- Procedure & Aftercare
Once you have passed the course, your diploma certificate will be available for download via the online portal. You have lifetime access to the portal so you can return at any time.
How is this course assessed or examined?
Assessed via videos submitted to your tutor and an online assessment at the end of the course.. Once you’ve achieved the desired pass percentage, you’ll move on to the next module. Units and tests can be retaken at any time to strengthen your knowledge.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, it is recommended that you have an intermediate ability to read and write English.