The removal of wax and other debris from the ears has many benefits, such as clearing sinuses and regulating pressure. Hopi ear candles are said to do just that, and are infused with beeswax, herbs, and essential oils to create a relaxing experience for the client. Growing in popularity year-on-year, ear candling is an essential skill that every beauty therapist needs, whether you aspire to work within the industry, or you’re already a pro.
Learn the ancient art of Hopi ear candling with this course designed specially for beauty therapists
This online course covers everything you’ll need to know to become a Hopi ear candle specialist, and you’ll be guided through the process with the help of step-by-step guides and video tutorials. You’ll be able to work in your own time, at your own pace, with the support and guidance of beauty professionals.
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- The anatomy and physiology of the skin, muscular and lymphatic system
- Skin types, diseases, and disorders
- How to perform ear candling
- Client preparation, equipment, and products
- Aftercare advice