Stronger and lighter than normal nail extensions, fusion gel allows nail technicians to create beautiful, flawless manicures in a quarter of the time. Fusion gel combines the benefits of both acrylic and gel, but is much easier to apply, making it ideal for beginners. It’s also one of the latest revolutionary nail systems to hit the industry, so it’s something your clients will be eager to try!
Exploring all things nails, you’ll learn nail anatomy and physiology, as well as the process of fusion gel, from application, to maintenance and aftercare. You’ll be able to have a go yourself with video tutorials to follow, and with the support from beauty professionals. And, because it’s all online, you can work from anywhere, at a pace that suits you!
Become a polygel pro and level up your nail tech skills with this online course created by industry experts
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- The anatomy and physiology of the nails, bones and muscular system
- Skin and nail diseases and disorders
- The benefits of fusion gel, and what products you’ll need
- Step-by-step techniques for fusion gel application
- Maintenance, removal and aftercare