Want employers to know you’re the whole package? There’s no better way to prove it than to gain level 2 functional skills qualifications! This complete functional skills bundle includes the Level 2 English, Maths and ICT courses, equipping you with the real-world skills you need to thrive.
Even better, when you enrol on all three courses, you’ll benefit from a £40 reduction in course fees! Although each NCFE-accredited functional skills qualification is the equivalent of a GCSE, there are no dry lessons and coursework - our courses are delivered entirely online in a dynamic and engaging format that lets you work in your own time, at your own pace.
Why study this level 2 functional skills complete bundle?
- You’ll gain NCFE-accredited qualifications equivalent to three GCSE courses
- You can demonstrate to employers you’ve mastered a range of English, maths, and ICT skills
- You’ll gain the qualifications and confidence to apply for jobs or higher education courses
- You can study in your own time, at your own pace, via laptop, phone, or tablet
- You’ll get unlimited tutor support as you study
- You’ll have the option to sit your exams online, from home.
What you'll learn
Our Functional Skills Level 2 Complete Bundle includes the following three courses:
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- You’ll work on your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills, emerging a confident and capable communicator.
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- You’ll learn how to apply mathematical problems to everyday life and become adept at interpreting data and working with charts, diagrams, and tables.
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2
- You’ll gain the computer skills many adults lack, from working with spreadsheets and formulae to creating impressive PowerPoint presentations.
Please note: when you sign up for this bundled course, you will be registered on all of the included courses at the same time. If you want to take the courses one at a time, allowing 6 months for each course, please tell your learning adviser or student support when you sign up.
NCFE is the leader in vocational and technical learning committed to powering a more intelligent education eco-system. We combine over 170 years of experience with deep insight into what is needed and what works.
From world-class qualifications and content to new assessment methodologies, from innovative technology platforms to partnership opportunities with our network of expert collaborators – NCFE galvanises the education sector to shape the most innovative solutions for individual learning needs. In doing this, we’re working for a fairer education system for all learners to power inclusivity and choice.
At the end of each course, successful learners will be awarded three formal certificate of achievement from NCFE. The training courses have been designed specifically to meet the needs of learners who prefer to study from home.
How is this course assessed or examined?
To successfully pass the course, you’ll need to complete a knowledge check (just a fancy way of saying a mock exam), and then move on to your final exam. Exams cost just £95 when you choose to sit them online, or to sit them in person here at Oxbridge. If you want us to come to you, it will cost £175 + travel costs.
Find out more about the online exam process.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, it is recommended that you have an intermediate ability to read and write English.