Interested in offering professional makeup services, but not sure where to start? Ideal for beginners, on this foundation course you’ll learn three classic looks: day makeup, evening makeup, and special occasion make up. After you’ve gained your diploma certificate, you’ll be able to gain professional insurance, which means you’ll be able to start working with clients!
If you’re a makeup enthusiast that wants to create photographable looks that correspond to lasting memories, you’re in the right place! You’ll have the support from beauty professionals, and have the guidance from video tutorials as you work through your course. Perfect for those who have other commitments, you’ll be able work in your own space and at a pace that suits you. You’ll be creating show-stopping looks on clients in no time at all when you enrol on this course.
This all-in-one course created by beauty experts is your first step to becoming a professional makeup artist
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- Anatomy and physiology of hair, skin, tissue, eyes, and muscular system
- You’ll study skin types, diseases and disorders
- You’ll learn how to make stunning makeup looks using basic colour theory
- You’ll contemplate different face shapes, skin types and characteristics in makeup
- Aftercare procedures