As a nail technician, you should offer a wide range of treatments to suit different needs, and silk or fibreglass extensions are perfect for clients with weak, split or damaged nails. These extensions are durable, flexible and easy to remove. They’re often used to strengthen and repair the nails whilst offer a stunning, natural finish.
On this Fibreglass & Silk Nail Extensions course, you’ll learn how to repair broken nails, apply and blend tips, the necessary safe removal methods, plus lots more. This course is a perfect partner to our manicure and pedicure course if you’re a beginner, and pairing both skills together is sure to increase your profit, demand, and customer satisfaction!
Discover how to give your clients beautiful, durable nail extensions they’ll love!
This online course was created by beauty professionals for aspiring or established nail technicians or students looking to study beauty therapy at a higher level. The course covers everything you’ll need to be able to work as a silk nails specialist when you complete the course. So, whether you want to work in a salon, a spa, or even offer your own nail-based services, you can.
What will I learn?
- How run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- Skin types, diseases, and disorders
- The anatomy and physiology of the nail, skin, and muscular system
- Tip application, preparation, and products
- Fibreglass and silk application
- Aftercare and maintenance advice.