Are your clients always complaining of blemishes, under-eye circles, and fine lines? Facial skincare is more than a luxury; cleansing, toning and moisturising is an important part of a healthy complexion, and more people are turning to skincare specialists for help! With this Facial & Skincare Diploma created by beauty professionals, you’ll be able to perform skin analysis, consultations, and full facial treatments. With step-by-step routines, you’ll learn the techniques necessary to produce visible improvements to your clients’ skin condition, leaving it smooth, hydrated and glowing!
Created by beauty professionals, this diploma will teach you how to leave your clients’ skin glowing!
Designed for aspiring and experienced beauty professionals alike, this course covers everything you need to know to be able to work as a facial specialist, whether you want to work in a salon, a spa, or even strike out on your own! You can study online in your own time, at your own pace, as we take you through each stage of the treatment process, with added videos and diagrams to aid your progress.
What will you learn?
- How run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- Anatomy and physiology, including the skeletal and muscular systems
- Skin types, diseases, and disorders
- How to complete the perfect facial routine, including preparation, products, and aftercare.