A proven alternative to waxing and plucking, eyebrow threading achieves precisely defined, accurately shaped, and a long-lasting method to create amazing looking brows. Growing in popularity, and with its unique hair removal process, the art of threading is a great skill to learn for any aspiring or practising beautician, and if you want to learn how, you’ve come to the right place!
Discover how to give your clients gorgeous, natural brows with this threading course created by beauty professionals
This course will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you’ll need to work as an eyebrow specialist – whether you work in a salon, spa, or even offer your own threading services as a freelancer.
You’ll enjoy all the convenience of online learning, progressing at your own pace, in your own time, with the support and guidance of beauty professional. You’ll have supporting video tutorials to help you along the way too, so you’ll easily grasp practical skills.
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- The anatomy and physiology of the eye, skin and muscular system
- Skin types, diseases and disorders
- Preparation, process, and aftercare provided when eyebrow threading