Are you a beauty or massage therapist looking to add another string to your bow? Perhaps you’d like to learn a massage technique that’s safer and easier to perform as a therapist, but with all the therapeutic benefits of traditional massage? If so, then our Bamboo Massage Course is right for you. In traditional Chinese culture, bamboo is said to symbolise prosperity, longevity, energy, and fertility, and is a material renowned for its healing properties. Already hugely popular in the US and Asia, this unique massage technique involves applying oil to the client’s body, before heating hollow bamboo sticks of different lengths. The bamboo sticks are then used to kneed the muscles, relieving knots and tension, and aiding relaxation. Because this massage technique is much gentler on your wrists and hands, you’ll find yourself much less tired at the end of the day, whilst still leaving your clients feeling reinvigorated.
Discover the traditional Chinese art of bamboo massage with this professional course created by beauty therapists
This course will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to offer this service in a salon, spa, or even as a freelancer. You’ll have the support from beauty professionals as you study, with video tutorials to help you along the way. Not only that, but you’ll be able to work in your own time, at a pace you’re comfortable with!
What will I learn?
- How to run your own business, interact with clients, and promote your services
- Health and safety legislation, and the types of insurance you’ll need
- The anatomy and physiology of the human body including skeletal and muscular systems
- Skin disorders and diseases
- The art of bamboo massage
- How to perform the treatment
- Aftercare advice to give to your clients