AgilePM® launched in October 2010, extracts the Project Management elements of the DSDM Agile Project Framework and makes them available as Agile Project Management; a certified approach in its own right. The AgilePM Foundation certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
The foundation AgilePM® certification lives up to its name by providing the users of the method with the core principles needed to facilitate a successful project, while allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide. This distance learning course is home based so you can gain your skills and certificate from home or the office whenever it suits you.
Discover the key to successful project management with this nationally recognised qualification
Why AgilePM Foundation?
The Foundation AgilePM® certification lives up to its name by providing the users of the method with the core principles needed to facilitate a successful project, while allowing a degree of scope and agility that not many other methodologies provide.
Having specialised in the development of e-learning training courses for over 12 years you can be assured of an exceptionally high quality, interactive product. The delivery of the training course is a truly collaborative online learning platform, ideal for organisations with a global reach. The course is approximately 10 hours long, interactive and uses audio and animation to create an interesting and involved training course. The Virtual Learning Environment brings together forums, discussions, resources, social media, support videos and much more.
Re-enforce your knowledge before sitting the final exam by completing the interactive quiz after each session and the mock exam quizzes at the end of the course. This will significantly enhance your understanding of the method. The beauty of e-learning is you can study in bite size chunks, having the bookmarking system you can just pick up where you left off.
Benefits for Individuals:
- Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of AgilePM® and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful AgilePM® projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful AgilePM® projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Actively promote trust and close cooperation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
- Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with AgilePM® to better adapt to a changing business environment.
- Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls
Benefits for Organisations:
- Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improve rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment.
- Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific AgilePM® management process.
- Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.
- Develop professionalism in employees and include AgilePM® certification in employee professional development schemes.
The course on this page is offered by Training Bytesize, an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd. AgilePM® is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited.