About us and the role:
This role sits within the production team, reporting to the Development Manager.
We’re seeking a passionate LMS Administrator to join our growing team and play a key role in our continual growth. This role sits within the Production team, reporting to the Development Manager.
Working closely with the existing team of Instructional Designers and Graphic Designers, you will have a solid level of experience in LMS administration and development – especially Moodle. You will use problem solving skills, research, and your experience to make sure our platform reflects the vision of the business and makes sure our learners receive the best learning experience.
You already know what you’ll be doing in a role like this, but we felt obliged to list a few things that we think are critical, and to sound like we know what we’re talking about.
- Uploading and testing courses to make sure the learning experience is great
- Communicating with the Development Manager and the Learning Manager to make sure all courses are set up correctly, including grading rubrics
- Training and supporting our tutors within the system
- Reporting and data analysis of the platform
- Collaborating with internal teams to optimise the learner experience
- Assist in planning, executing, and measuring new technologies to enhance the platform
- Take ownership for all updates to the platform
- Confident working independently and productively as a member of a collaborative team
- Great organisational skills – you will need to meet strict deadlines
- Adaptability – being able to jump from task to task as priorities change
About you: A successful candidate
- This won’t be your first rodeo; we’re looking for 2+ years’ experience
- Will consider themselves a high performer and take pride in their work
- Will enjoy difficult tasks and finding the solutions
- Will be a lifelong learner (the kind of person who Googles to learn more)
- Commercially aware, customer focused with the ability to use initiative and intuition
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Be assertive and have good persuasive skills
- It won’t impress you that we have no ceilings, free coffee and a pool table, but you’d better practise so we can have meetings while playing a few shots.