Digital Marketing Executive
When we are interviewing:
We want someone to start:
Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000, but hey, impress us and we'll pay what you're worth.
Why choose Oxbridge?
A rare chance to join a multi-award winning online-learning provider. Don’t be fooled that we’re in education; we’re EdTech, it’s like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, with a great suit and amazing beard. We’re fairly young, 5½ years to be exact, fast growing, diverse and a high pedigree workplace. We’re transitioning from start-up to scale-up and doing some fun and innovative work along the journey. In 2019, we took the team to Las Vegas, and we are planning more opportunities like this in the future. Things feel fresh and real here, we’re just a group of people who want to do a decent job and believe in transparency at all levels.
About us and the role
The College has an engaged and passionate team, with a proven track record of achievement. You will join a team of high performers and become part of the highly valued front-line of the College. You will be given plenty of autonomy and your ideas will be valued; we’ll expect you to bring them to the table, regularly.
We’re seeking a passionate Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team and play a key role in our continual growth. This role sits within the Marketing team, reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing. Working closely with the existing team and our agency partners, you will have a solid level of experience in digital marketing as well as planning, managing, and executing digital campaigns. This is a hands-on, collaborative role providing content marketing and campaign support across all digital channels with a view to drive enquiries, increase brand awareness and achieve
The day to day
You already know what you’ll be doing in a role like this, but we felt obliged to list a few things that
we think are critical, and to sound like we know what we’re talking about.
- Plan, co-ordinate and contribute to the delivery of digital projects and campaigns
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- SEO & Google Analytics
- Experienced with Social Media Content Creation and Scheduling, including YouTube and familiar social listening software.
- Affiliate and influencer Marketing
- Podcast planning
- Work alongside the lead content specialist to develop content in all formats in-line with the Marketing strategy
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Assist in planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise the UX
- Collaborate with external agencies and other vendor partners
- Experience of using WordPress and CRM’s
- Take ownership for all updates to the company website
- Developing and automating processes to help scale-up
- Solid understanding of digital storytelling, social media, and analytics
- Confident working independently and productively as a member of a collaborative team
- Excellent research skills are a key
- Great Organisational skills – you will need to meet strict deadlines
- Adaptability – your tone and style should fit the purpose of the piece and acknowledge our TOV guidelines
About you: A successful candidate
- This won’t be your first rodeo; we’re looking for 3+ years experience agency side or in house for a similar EdTech provider.
- Will consider themselves a high performer
- Will be a lifelong learner (the kind of person who Googles stuff to learn more)
- Commercially aware, customer focused with the ability to use initiative and intuition
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Be assertive and have good persuasive skills
- It won’t impress you that we have no ceilings, free coffee, and a pool table, but you better practice so we can have meetings while playing a few shots.
Want to know what it's like working at Oxbridge?
Have a look at this info before you apply.