Digital Content Specialist
When we are interviewing:
We want someone to start:
Digitial Content Specialist
£25,000 – £27,000 dependent on experience
Due to continued expansion, we have available, an exciting new role for a multi-award winning online-learning provider. The Company is young, fast growing, fast evolving, vibrant and with a high pedigree. The Company has an engaged and inspiring team, with a proven track record of achievement. You will join a team of high performers and become part of the highly valued front-line of the organisation. This is a new role and gives you plenty of scope to make it your own.
We’re a great team to work with and have an appreciation for all that you do and a promise that it won’t go unnoticed or unappreciated. Flexible working hours and monthly incentives are available. Last year we took the team to Las Vegas, and we are planning more opportunities like this.
This role sits within the Marketing team at Oxbridge and will work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive. As our Digital Content Specialist, reporting into the Head of Digital, you will already have a good understanding of full-funnel, persona-focused content marketing, hands-on experience in creating content across multiple formats, from video to written to podcasts and everything in between. You will also be a research whizz with a data and research-led way of thinking and a deep understanding of all the different content distribution channels. You will know how each channel can be optimised through content and how best to use these channels to paint a wider picture and tell a story.
A successful candidate
- A background in Learning or Education is not mandatory
- Experience of using Content Management Systems
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Excellent research skills are a key
- Great Organizational skills – you will need to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent Editing skills, discipline, and a good eye for detail
- Adaptability – your tone and style should fit the purpose of the piece and the culture of our brand
- Commercially aware, customer focused with the ability to use initiative and intuition
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- The ability to be able to work collaboratively with others and adopt a flexible approach is also essential, together with the ability to be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Be assertive and have good persuasive skills
Want to know what it's like working at Oxbridge?
Have a look at this info before you apply.