Christmas Prize Draw (Terms and Conditions)
Prize Draw: Start Date: 00.00 29/11/2019. End Date: 00.00 23/12/2019. Announcement: 24/12/2019
Terms and Conditions
1. The Christmas Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 16 and over.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw will accept the Terms and Conditions of Oxbridge Ltd (“OXB”), as well as the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
3. People who enrol during the periods 29/11/2019 – 23/12/2019 will automatically be placed into our Christmas Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) for one of three prizes.
4. Entrants of the Prize Draw will accept the Terms and Conditions of OXB should they be named a winner.
5. You can purchase multiple courses. However, you will only get one entry into the Christmas Prize Draw.
6. Employees or agencies of OXB or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
7. To receive the prize, you must pass your 14 day cancellation period. If you fail to pass this period, you will forfeit the prize and it will be given to another entrant at random.
8. Three ‘Winners’ will be chosen at random by a computer process from all entrants. The draw will take place on Christmas Eve, 24 December 2019.
9. The Winner[s] will receive one of three prizes based on the order we draw the name:
- 3rd Prize Learner’s Hamper [The first winner drawn]
- 2nd Prize £100 Amazon Voucher [The second winner drawn]
- 1st Prize Apple iPad (7th gen, 32GB, wi-fi) [The third winner drawn]
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 24 December 2019 and must respond to the email within 14 days to accept their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified by OXB, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and OXB shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. To receive the prize, you must pass your 14 day cancellation period. If you fail to pass this period, you will forfeit the prize and it will be given to another entrant at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. One entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
15. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the prize will be forfeited and OXB shall be entitled to select another winner.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner by OXB by post. Winners must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
16. OXB retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
17. The winner[s] may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and shall participate on OXB’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by OXB and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium and on the internet, including any websites hosted by OXB and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined above.
20. In the event that these Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, the terms of the English Language version shall prevail in the event of any conflict.
21. A minimum Purchase Price may be required to redeem the discount code (the “Purchase Price” is the price of the course, excluding service charges, delivery fees and taxes).
22. If you are eligible for a refund, neither the voucher nor its redeemable value will be refunded. You will receive the maximum amount you have actually paid as the purchase amount.
24. OXB accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of using our discount code ‘BLACKFRIDAY10’ or purchasing a course. OXB further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials regarding the discount code. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of OXB for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
25. OXB reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of OXB in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. OXB reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time.
27. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Promoter: Oxbridge Ltd, Faraday Wharf, Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham, B7 4BB.