Digital Marketing Manager Job
A vegetarian and SEO manager walk into a bar…
Who talks about organic first? 😀
At Oxbridge, we’re on a mission to save the world from boring e-learning. We empower our community of free-spirited people to get qualified by learning without limits. We’re searching for a stand-out Digital Marketing Manager to join our multi-award-winning and fast-growing EdTech Company who have a celebrated culture and are making waves in the learning industry.
This year we won “Best use of Blended Learning” at the prestigious Learning Technologies Awards, beating some of the UK’s top brands. You will be entirely responsible for the marketing activities of the organisation; a real chance to own the role.
We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic marketing superstar who thrives in a busy, lively atmosphere in an organisation full of people who love what they do.
So, to be perfect for this digital marketing manager job, you’ll be strategic and analytical, following marketing best practice and reviewing data from campaigns to inform future outreach. The successful candidate will have a love and passion for creative digital marketing, data analysis & statistics, reporting and understanding the user journey.
You should be skilled at B2C marketing – utilising the full channel mix of content, email, organic, PPC, landing pages, PR, social and brand to develop and execute campaigns. We’re not scared to do things differently.
- Be able to utilise the full marketing mix of content, email, SEO, PPC, landing pages, PR, social and brand, to develop and execute thoughtful campaigns.
- Working closely with senior management for the on-going development of the marketing, brand and communications strategy
- Implement and manage both digital & content strategies
- Manage our existing marketing team, agencies and affiliates
- Use analytics/data to measure success and improve performance
- Running marketing promotions that increase customer interaction
- Helping to develop and maintain our brand image
A successful candidate
- Will have 4+ years B2C marketing commercial experience with a demonstratable track record
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, or equivalent professional marketing qualification
- Be technically competent and able to liaise with developers
- Have a passion for delving into the data
- Be driven to continually learn and self-develop
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Very competitive
- Location: Birmingham City Centre